October 26, 2021 at 8:10 pm
- Choose a short and memorable domain name
- Consider secure and scalable hosting, with reliable support and free SSL
- Ensure that your site is responsive and can be viewed on mobile devices
- You should keep your contact information updated so customers can reach you, and make sure your cookie consent, return policy, and privacy policies are clearly visible.
- Make sure the pages load quickly and are easy to navigate with clear and compelling call-to-action
- Your website’s content is crucial, poor content can cause visitors to leave quickly. There are a variety of great content creation tools that can help you create professional logos, images, and blog posts. i.e Adobe Spark, Canva, and Copy.ai
- One of the most important design tips for websites is simplicity.
- Don’t forget that SEO and SEM are highly specialized fields and they require a substantial investment of time to learn.
Log in to reply.